1. What are the examinations that we should take in order to meet the requirements for application? And how do we prepare for them?
2. Does the work experience enhance our chance at getting admitted? And how important is this factor in your opinion?
3. When is the right time to start contacting universities?
Starting from October 1 year before the admission to make sure all the required documents are prepared and submitted ahead of time.
4. What kind of problems did you face because of the differences between studying methods in your home country and Canada?
- having to deal with teachers and most students in English
- adapting to a new environment of assignments and labs
- relying more on research and reading papers
- focusing more extensively on self-study and team work
- marking system is different completely.
5. What are the most important subjects to focus on? And what references do you recommend?
This totally depends on the student's interests. if student likes programming then he has to focus on learning programming languages and software development. if he likes Networking he should focus on Cisco books and certificates....etc....