1. What is the average of annual outlays or spending?
Probably around 9000 (+) Canadian dollars for a decent and happy student life.
2. How much money does one need to spend monthly?
Divide above by 12....
3. How much, on average, does the housing cost?
600 - 800 $ per month.
4. What is the form of apartment's lease in Canada – i.e. What are the rules of apartments renting
You lease the apartment for 1 year, pay the rent of the first and last month in advance, and then pay monthly.
5. Is it easy to find a flat or an apartment to live in?
6. Will we be allowed to work off campus? If so, is it easy to have a job related to (or concerned with) our field of study (CS) based solely on our Damascus University graduation certificate?
7. Are there any scholarships for studying in Canada that are accessible to the international students and what their perquisites?
This requires a further research and extra efforts by the student.
8. At the end any advice you give us would be appreciated
Apply to as many universities as you can.